Good to know for jewelry care:
It is completely natural for sterling silver to oxidize over time and become dull when it’s exposed to air. Use a soft cotton cloth to give the piece a gentle wipe and it will shine as before! You may also use this cloth to lightly polish your gold plated pieces if necessary. We are using the thickest plating standard in the industry to ensure the jewelries stay gold as long as possible.
We recommend you to keep you jewelry in the accompanying box when not wearing. Wipe it after each use to remove makeup, grease and etc. We also recommend removing your jewelry when doing any of the following activities to help your jewelry stay gold and shine for longer:
1. Showering, bathing or washing your hands.
2. Swimming (chlorine and salt in the water often have a negative effect on plating and silver over time)
3.Saunas or Steam rooms
4. Exercising (the salt in your sweat affects the plating)
5. Applying makeups, perfumes, lotions, oils etc.(the chemicals can dull the surface of your jewelry)
6. Cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals
If you’re not sure whether it’s a good idea to wear your jewelry in a given situation, we recommend choosing the safer option and remove it.